PRE-REGISTRATION HAS BEEN CLOSED
ONSITE RE GISTRATION IS NOT AVAILABLE
Online registration is MANDATORY for join AOCC2021. Please contact the secretariat via firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any registration issue.
You are able to complete your registration without making the payment. Registration confirmation letter will only be sent once the full payment is received by the Organizing Committee prior to the PRE-REGISTRATION DEADLINE. Access to AOCC2021 virtual meeting is available for complete the payment.
You could modify your personal information after log in.
ONSITE REGISTRATION IS NOT AVAILABLE
September 30, 2021
Payment by credit card is available through AOCC2021 website ONLY
Visa, MasterCard or American Express is available for online payment
Beneficiary Name: GUANGZHOU TAOMED CONVENTION & EXHIBITION SERVICE CO., LTD
Beneficiary Account: 723768383349
Beneficiary Bank: BANK OF CHINA WUSHAN OFFICE, TIAN HE SUBBR, GUANGDONG BRANCH
Beneficiary Bank SWIFT CODE: BKCHCNBJ400
- All bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and must be paid in addition to the registration fees.
- Please remember to specify the name of the meeting and the participant on the bank transfer document.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the congress secretariat according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the congress account on time.
- All cancellations must be notified in writing to the meeting Secretariat by email email@example.com
- Cancellations received up and including September 30, 2021 – 90% refund (less 10% handling fee).
- Cancellations received after September 30, 2021 – No refund will be made.