ABSTRACT SUBMISSION WAS CLOSED
- All abstracts SHOULD
be submitted via www.2021aocc.org
using the online abstract submission system
- The author submitting the abstract SHOULD provide one presenting author and one corresponding author. The presenting author of an accepted abstract (oral and e-Poster) must register by pre-registration deadline September 14, 2021 to have his/her abstract included in the Final Program
- All abstracts SHOULD be submitted in ENGLISH
- All abstracts SHOULD be formatted in Microsoft Office Word or Microsoft Office Word for Mac or other compatible software
- The authors are responsible for checking mistakes in literature or in scientific facts. Notification of acceptance will be sent to the corresponding/presenting author separate with the instructions on the preparation of Oral/Poster presentation
- The body limited with 300 words
- Abstract title is limited to 20 words (Capitalize first letter of the title)
- Acceptable structure of an abstract must consist of four components: Background/Aim, Methods, Results and Conclusion
- TABLE/GRAPHS/IMAGES MUST be embedded in the file of the abstract as one document.
- The total number of TABLE/GRAPHS/IMAGES should not exceed THREE
- The maximum file size of each graph/image is 500KB and JPG format is recommended
PUBLICATION AND DUPLICATION
- AOCC encourages the submission of abstracts that have not yet been presented at other large medical conferences.
- Abstracts that have been submitted to or presented at other national or international meetings, may be submitted provided that prior presentation and/or submission to other meetings is declared during the AOCC submission process.
- Abstracts will not be considered for presentation if they have been duplicated in any way. Abstracts may not be submitted to more than one category or subcategory for AOCC.
- AOCC reserves the right to penalize any author who copies abstracts in any way or submits abstracts to more than one category or subcategory.